Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm a little late posting this, but what's new. I have to brag about my little Ty. Well, actually Doug and Grandpa are responsible, too. They created the super fast winning Pinewood Derby car. I'm told Ty had quite the cheering squad from Brooklyn and all her friends. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- In other news, there's a lot of learning going on around here. Doug got a bass guitar for his birthday and has been burning the candle at both ends in an attempt to become a proficient bass player. He wants to join worship team someday. And he's full of theory questions for me. Sometimes I just make up an answer and he'll say "oh" and walk away. Here's a video of Brooklyn and Doug playing together. And, yes, I make them play in the dark. It strengthens their eyes.

4 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Congrats to Ty! And that's a cute video...they're both sounding pretty good. :)

Queen Mimi said...

I am Super Proud of both of them! Congrats to Ty (and Doug) on the Pinewood Derby. What a fun project to do together.

Melissa said...

Sooooo cool. The derby, the music...all of it. I am so taking guitar lessons. Tell Doug he has inspired me.

In a few years all these kids will be able to form their own worship band.

Lisa said...

I hope Keegan and his dad can do a derby one day, congrats to Ty! I love the video, Avery has that same shirt, I love it. Avery is learning guitar and has a great time with it (psst I'm living vicariously through her). And your comment about the lighting is hysterical!!