Monday, June 2, 2008

Poll Results

Well, for the four of you that voted (please tell me nobody voted twice!) the answer to the question is Astronaut. I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up. Until I had children. Now all that I think of when I think of space shuttles is one blowing up or catching on fire at re-entry. Skydiving was fun, too, until I had children. My, how things have changed.

Thanks for voting. When I think of another question, by all means I will start a poll. Oh, I think I have one now....

3 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Hah! I voted astronaut! ;) I've always seen you as an adventuresome kind of gal.

Melissa said...

I missed the voting,but I was thinking chef 'cause you're an awesome cook!

Queen Mimi said...

My oldest daughter Jen wanted to be an Astronaut too. I even bought her an Astronaut Barbie (she didn't play with dolls even!
Then Challenger happened and she became the teacher that stayed on the ground and then flew halfway around the world.
Sigh...what was my point again?