Sunday, June 29, 2008

I need to get out!

I've been cooped up all weekend - minus a trip to church this morning - with three sick kids. I've watched so much Hannnah Montana I could vomit a blond wig. At least the show is funny. I'm not usually one to park my kids in front of the TV, in fact I REALLY HATE the fact that they watch ANY TV. But desperate times called for desperate measures. And, get this, Ty was actually asking if he could turn off the TV! Hah! Maybe that's the answer. Make them watch TV to such an excess that they never want to watch it again. But, actually, now that I think about it, I've tried that with cake, and it didn't really seem to work. Hmm....about that cake.....

Reason #13: Thank you, Lord, for kids that are usually VERY healthy.

2 comments:

dawn klinge said...

"..vomit a blonde wig!" You are so funny! Sorry about being cooped up with sick kids all weekend ;( I'd really like some cake now that you mention it...

Queen Mimi said...

Maybe you can come over and help me with Jessica Wedding decorations?
I have 300 napkin rings to make and a few other things.
Was good to see you BTW.
Never enough of you to go around.