Monday, April 27, 2009
Interview with Ty
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Time to do schoolwork.
2. What makes mom happy?
When we play well.
3. What makes mom sad?
When we fight.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By making funny faces.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ummm, I would say, ummm, I don't know.
6. How old is your mom?
I don't know. (Take a guess) I don't remember. 36 (not quite)
7. How tall is your mom?
Ten feet high.... just kidding..... are you three feet high?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go shopping, I guess.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to Starbucks and have a mommy-daughter day.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
To get money (hahaha)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Going to church and singing.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Getting her headaches away.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Helping daddy do appraisaling.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Italian? Is that it?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
When we do fun stuff.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A good singer type thingy type girl. (?)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go on Mommy-son days....barely.... we haven't gone on one for so long (gulp)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Because we have the same color hair.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Because we don't wear the same kind of clothes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she always wants to kiss me!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Because he's nice to you alot.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?