Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ocean Shores

We traveled to Ocean Shores this past week. Here's some of my favorite pictures. It wasn't the greatest of weather, but I suppose any day at the beach beats a day at work.

The cold weather did not dampen the spirits of the kiddos. Looks to me like they had a great time.



We went for a hike in the rainforest and we ran right into Hannah Montana! Imagine the odds.

Us without Doug. He's actually behind the camera this time.

The shelter we found on the beach. I could almost stay the night in this.

My favorite picture of Aspen (she's the neice) while we were walking through the rainforest.
A pretty flower I saw along the way.
And that was our trip in a nutshell. Wish I could say we did something really adventurous and exciting, but we mostly stayed holed up in a (small) room watching it rain. But a great time was had by all.

5 comments:

dawn klinge said...

You take such great pictures. Your kids look so happy. Welcome home!

Melissa said...

It looks like so much fun, Delena. LOVE the one of you and the kids...isn't it funny how we mom's have, like, 3 pictures per year?

I missed your message about yesterday---Thank you for the invite. I left my power cord in Lynnwood,so my phone was completely dead. (found the other one, finally, last night--and got your message this a.m.)....can't wait for the weekend.

Wentworth Family Blog said...

Beautiful pictures. I definetly want to make a trip to the coast soon. It looks like so much fun.

Kristen said...

You have the cutest kids. They sure did look like they were having a ball! Sorry about the rain!

Joy said...

It looks like you had a great time at the beach! :)