Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Mighty Road Ranger


This is our trailer. It was given to us a few years ago and we LOVE it. I have a blog friend who's fixing up a trailer, so I thought I'd post pictures of ours. Imagine, if you will, the interior covered in peeling blue wallpaper, the cushions a blue and white stripe, and the curtains a blue floral print. I recovered all the cushions in camo because it hides dirt. Oh, and Doug is a hunter and uses the trailer during hunting season, too. And then I removed the peeling wallpaper and covered the circa-1980's brown flowered wallpaper that was underneath with a calming green and off-white.Above are the bunks that only small children or adults who are not claustrophobic can fit into. And below is the lovely dining area. It also doubles as our redneck spare bedroom when guests come over. Really, the only guests we ever have are my brother and his family, and they've been known to request to stay in the trailer instead of the house. I'm not sure why.....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Delena I am loving it. Oh how my husband would love me for using camo, but the trailer is purely mine so I am the Queen of it. Now your trailer could totally eat mine for breakfast, soon enough we will need one this size so that the family fits, but I will never give up the Compact. I need to post some pictures of it. Awesome job on the remodel. How terrible was it to remove all the wallpaper?!

dawn klinge said...

Can I make a reservation to stay in the Mighty Road Ranger? ;) I've never slept in a trailer before.